Sunday, February 1

Taxes

I just love this time of year, don't you? Tax time. I am very organized and throughout the year, I keep everything in one place, neatly sorted. Well, I am just steaming because HRH, had one transaction, ONE, where he cashed in a small 401K (well, it was small by the time he cashed it in) anyway, he has NO record whatsoever of that transaction, he vaguely remembers about the approximate value, time he thinks he cashed it in. Get the words, vague, approximate, thinks. How am I supposed to deal with this one. I know we can claim a loss but finding out the amount is another thing. In the mean time. I'm looking through everything and he is relaxing with the cat on his lap and watching TV. Do "they" ever get excited about anything like this. I guess as long as "she" gets the taxes done, "he" doesn't have to do a thing. What is wrong with this picture?
I think I'm grouchy mainly because I worked yesterday and today and came home to "him" on the couch in front of the TV, waiting for dinner. AAARRG! Believe me, dinner wasn't anything to write home about. Should have been arsenic soup! 

2 comments:

Micki said...

I officially file from Ireland, but no more money coming in for me. I still have to legally do that. Here, we are officially retired, so nothing here, so when April is coming around, i don't really thing of it. Right now, I am thinking of the icy weather outside, and it is hard to think of anything else.
Micki

Micki said...

Taxes are no longer on my mind now that I am living in ireland. I still have to legally file to the USA, but nothing comes back. I guess that right now, my mind is on winter and feeling cold. I have been keeping busy as usual.
Micki

Maggie

Maggie
And they called it Puppy Love,