Wednesday, February 11

DD almost finished

How many quilters worked on the double delight by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville? I wish we would do a poll. I finished mine and sent it today to the LA quilter, Kay Olsen, in Longview, WA. I can't wait to get it back. I did tell her that I am in no hurry, I know I won't be giving it away soon, so didn't want her to feel pressed but I am anxious to see how it turns out. It is such a busy quilt, with so many pieces (2976 to be exact), I didn't think anything too fussy would be seen so I'm just getting an all over pattern, I told her to use her judgement. I'm sure she does more than I do and knows best. The one time I chose what I thought was best, I didn't like it when it was finished.
Let me know if you are doing or have finished the DD quilt. I will post a picture when it returns!

No comments:

Maggie

Maggie
And they called it Puppy Love,