Tuesday, November 4

West Coast Color


I used to think that you people on the East Coast had it over us "West Coast" folks when it came to color, but this year is just spectacular! I talked HRH into a drive yesterday to take pictures of some of my favorite trees in and around my neighborhood. Aren't they wonderful! I had an occasion to drive along the Columbia River last week and the trees reflecting in the river were very beautiful also but I didn't have my camera with me. Enjoy! It has been raining off and on all day today and our tree in the front yard is "empty" of all of it's puny leaves. The maple in the back has made a carpet on the brick patio though. More still in the tree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we've had the most beautiful color in the Okanogan Valley (up north & central WA)too. Thanks for sharing your photos.

julieQ said...

Please see my recent post! Our trees could be twins!!

Maggie

Maggie
And they called it Puppy Love,