Thursday, October 30

Harvest Moon!


HAPPY HALOWEEN!

Isn't this too cute, I got it in an e-mail. I'm not that clever to have made it so I had to steal it from who knows who.  HRH (His Royal Highness) is going on a youth trip tomorrow for church. The kids are taking treats to a Somalian Refugee camp in Portland. I am baking cupcakes tonight. Anyway, Maggie (puppy love), Heidi (naughty cat) and I will be manning the fort and greeting all the little monsters. My dad has been gone for 12 years now but I will never forget how much he loved all the little kids dressed up on Halloween, even after he got Alzheimer's I would let him answer the door and hand out the candy and it sure brought a smile to his face.  Times like this I really miss him.

6 comments:

Lurline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you will visit again. Tomorrow I will be hosting a giveaway. Please come by and enter to win.
Teresa

Lurline said...

Thanks for popping by my blog, too - hope you are having a Happy Halloween!
Best wishes with your blogging - you are doing so well!
Hugs - Lurline.

Sue said...

You've gotta love that scarecrow
Cheers

Sue Daley

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I wanted to answer your question about the "Return to Sender" quilt. It is a pattern from Miss Rosie's Quilt Co., one of my favorite pattern sources. I think she has a web site now too so try Googling it. I'll be back to visit here for sure.

Anonymous said...

My MIL loved to dress up and greet the kids. She's been gone 6 years, and like you its times like these I really miss her.

Maggie

Maggie
And they called it Puppy Love,