Saturday, October 25

Well, I deserve this!


I suppose I deserve this for making fun of HRH (DH) for being such a baby when he gets sick. He is so sweet to share everything with me, including the flu bug he had. I have been very careful not to snivel though. I slept for 2 days straight and feel somewhat better today. I thought I would post something quilty. 

I made this quilt, called a quilt with no borders. It was made for my friend, Peggy for Christmas last year. I had forgotten her birthday so wanted to give her something nice. This was my first attempt at raw edge applique, the jury is still out as to whether I like it or not. I forgot to get a picture of it after it was quilted, I'll have to remember to do that when I am at her house.

3 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

It couldn't be cuter. The fabric and flowers are so wonderful.

Patricia said...

I love this quilt. I hear your from my neck of the woods. Cool I'm in 7th. Look me up some time.

Agnes Warren said...

Beautiful quilt. I love the flowers.

Maggie

Maggie
And they called it Puppy Love,