Tuesday, October 21

Miss Heidi,


I've mentioned our cat, Miss Heidi before, well, never have I had a cat that is so naughty. She is into everything, kind of like having a 2 year old around all the time. (actually she is 2). Now she has a new game to play, besides stealing things from my sewing table and hiding them. (I still haven't found my little embroidery scissors). Now she sits on the side of the toilet and uses her paw to splash water (and mud from her paws) all over the place. What a mess. Dirty little foot prints everyone. I am trying to "train" DH to put the lid down, but so far, no good. I don't know what else she will get into. I'm sure she will surprise us with something!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Dear "Lady" - you left a comment on my blog and I tried to email you with the info and it didn't go thru. The sailboat fabric is Two Rivers from RJR fabrics, 2007 - all this on the selvage. I ordered it from Quilt In A Day - it was on sale, in the Fabric Frenzie section. Only had 7 yards, I tried to buy it all but could only get 6yards which is enough for the backing. This fabric is pinking/reddish/burgandy shaded. Was recently in a strip swap and a gal send lovely sailboat fabric - red background with white saleboats "sketched" on it. Nicer for a boy - I'll try to locate the source for you.

Kristie said...

Oh how cute! We have a cat and his name is "Donkey", my 6yr old named him! He does the exact samething. I can't tell you how many times I have found him in the toliet!!
Krisite

Maggie

Maggie
And they called it Puppy Love,