Friday, October 17

Sick Hubby




DH has been sick all week and therefore hasn't left the couch or TV for more than 15 minutes. Now, I'm as sympathetic as the next gal, but men are such babies when they are sick, aren't they? After 6 days of being cooped up in the house with him and no end in sight, I decided to get "out of the house" and do some alone time. I got dressed, make-up, hair, grabbed the purse and water bottle and what do I see, DH grabbing his keys, "what are you doing?" I asked, I need to get out of the house so I thought I would go with you and just drive you around. NO! I shouted, didn't mean to Shout, but really, hear me now. I need some time to go to a fabric store and not with you waiting in the car tapping your fingers on the wheel. I want to stay as long as I want to! If you need to go out, just go to the bank, gas my car up and take the dog to McDonalds for a burger! I took his car and went to Hancock's Fabrics (the only shop close) they were having one of their little free classes, so I stayed for that. Still didn't want to go home so stopped by a thrift shop, grocery store, got a coke at Wendy's, one more browse in Fred Meyer's produce department....can you tell, I really didn't want to go home. Well, Home I did go and where was DH. On the couch, asleep with the TV on... At least he did take my car to gas it up and go to the bank. I do love him but I sure like time alone sometimes. Gotta love a sick Hubby.

No comments:

Maggie

Maggie
And they called it Puppy Love,