Saturday, March 7

WARN YOUR FRIENDS, LADIES!

You've heard about people who have been abducted and had their kidneys removed by black-market organ thieves. Well, my thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. I went to sleep and woke up with someone else's thighs. It was just that quick. The replacements had the texture of cooked oatmeal...Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine? I spent the entire summer looking for them. Finally, hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans. And then the thieves struck again.
My butt was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear-end to the thighs they had stuck me with earlier, but my new butt was attached three inches lower than my original! I realized I'd have to give up jeans in favor of long skirts. 
Women around the world, wake up and smell the coffee! Those plastic surgeons are using REAL replacement body parts - stolen from you and me! The next time someone you know has something 'lifted' look again..it may have been lifted from you.
This is not a HOAX. This is happening to women everywhere every night.. WARN YOUR FRIENDS

6 comments:

Christina said...

I was hit too! how can we call?

Khris said...

Thanks for the warning but I think its too late....wahhhh....hugs Khris in Oz

limpingalong said...

They got mine, too!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Yep...they got me too! Thanks for a great giggle today! I needed it! This sounds like it could become a class action lawsuit sometime in the future....ahahhaha

Elaine Adair said...

And where are the support groups when you need one???

Jennifer said...

Mine have been stolen too! Where is the 'me' that used to be?

Maggie

Maggie
And they called it Puppy Love,