Monday, March 23

I slept funny


I woke up this morning feeling like I had been crammed into a little box in the night and wasn't able to move all night. My neck feels like this. Why is it that some mornings  you wake up feeling great and others you feel like you've been fighting all night? Well, I have too much to do on this my day off to baby myself. I want to do some quilting and playing today. I am going to start my Blue Ridge Beauty quilt. (Bonniyf Hunter's pattern) I have all the squares cut out. I did this as I was sorting and refolding my stash (I'm not quite done with that yet). 

5 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

That is the funniest picture! Get better.

KZK said...

LOL! That is so cute!
Hope your neck feels better!

Frances Arnold said...

I know EXACTLY how he feels!!!!

Christina said...

your not going to tell how the cat ended up like this?

Micki said...

He looks like he was checking something out and got stuck! How Cute!
Micki

Maggie

Maggie
And they called it Puppy Love,