Monday, March 16

I thought I'd post a picture of this miniature quilt I made a while back, it measures 11" X 15". Those little pieces don't give much room for error. I think I am completely over miniatures now. It was fun but one of those "now I've tried it" adventures.
I've been working on some doll quilts for my great nieces since we will be going to Montana in May, I wanted a few goodies to take to the little ones. I will post them in a day or so, when I get finished. It has been a fun diversion after that big quilt with all the tiny pieces (Double Delight). 

2 comments:

Micki said...

It is beautiful too, but I do know what you are talking about. It reminds me of the Dear Jane blocks. The really small blocks are always the hardest.Great job!
Micki

Nanette Merrill said...

I love the small quilts too. They have so much charm. Love it.

Maggie

Maggie
And they called it Puppy Love,