Thursday, June 16

Quilt patterns everywhere



When we visited St. Patrick's cathedral in Dublin, I was pleased to see these tiles on the floor. At this point, we had discovered that my camera wasn't working, so all pictures were taken with the I-Pad. It takes great pictures outside, but not so good indoors.

I love the colors and variety here.

Another thing I was so mistaken about was that Ireland was mostly Catholic and that St. Patrick's is a Catholic cathedral. NOT! It is Angelical and that is also the main religion in the country. I guess an old dog can learn!

Yesterday, I went to the chiropractor and got my "sitting in a plane" body adjusted. I have been so miserable and today it seems much better, Yey.

I cut out a quilt for my granddaughter and got some of the 1/2 square triangles sewn last night. There are 240 of them to do, so it will take a while.

Take care and make it a good day.
Carline

No comments:

Maggie

Maggie
And they called it Puppy Love,