Sunday, December 13

It's beginning to look like Christmas


My DH and I have been sick for nearly 2 weeks and Finally today, I felt like getting some Christmas decorations put up. We drove yesterday to a tree farm to get our tree and then came home and I cooked a big breakfast, eggs, bacon, little smokies, hashbrown potatoes, toast and juice. We ate and by that time, as it was our first time out of the house since we became sick, we were both pooped and sat on the couch and fell asleep. (What lightweights, huh?). We were too tired to even get the lights on the tree.

Today, feeling a bit better but still not able to go to church as I was afraid I was going to cough all through the service, I baked a batch of cinnamon rolls, put swiss steak in the crock pot and proceeded to decorate a bit.

No comments:

Maggie

Maggie
And they called it Puppy Love,